[GRASS-user] Nodata & r.thin

Nicolas Devaux
Hi all, is it possible to recode Nodata cells in a raster map?
How does r.thin handle Nodata value cells? In my case,  it changes
Nodata value cells of the original raster (surrounding cells obtained
after the georeference operation of a scanned map) to the value 1.
Hence, I get a message error when I try to use r.to.vect command because
of these surrounding cells that have the value 1 instead of Nodata and
that constitute an area instead of a simple line.

thanks for any help....

Re: [GRASS-user] Nodata & r.thin

Maciek Sieczka
On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 17:59:16 +0200
Nicolas Devaux <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all, is it possible to recode Nodata cells in a raster map?
> How does r.thin handle Nodata value cells? In my case,  it changes
> Nodata value cells of the original raster (surrounding cells obtained
> after the georeference operation of a scanned map) to the value 1.
> Hence, I get a message error when I try to use r.to.vect command
> because of these surrounding cells that have the value 1 instead of
> Nodata and that constitute an area instead of a simple line.
>
> thanks for any help....

Cheers. Please first answer to our replies to your bug report:

http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=4794

Best,
Maciek

W polskim Internecie s? setki milion?w stron. My przekazujemy Tobie tylko najlepsze z nich!
http://katalog.panoramainternetu.pl/