GRASS does not load when initiating QGIS 3.8 ZANZIBAR (MAC OS X)

GRASS does not load when initiating QGIS 3.8 ZANZIBAR (MAC OS X)

Edvard Magnus Baardsen
I have in earlier QGIS versions used GRASS without problems.

I have recently downloaded QGIS ZANZIBAR from https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/download.html (Official all-in-one, signed installers), but on initiating QGIS I get an error message saying "GRASS Init Error: GRASS was not found in ‘/usr/local/opt/osgeo-grasss/grass-base’ (GISBASE), provider and plugin will not work.”

On opening a project the GRASS panel is indeed greyed out.

QGIS 3.4 gives the same problem.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled QGIS a couple of times, but to no avail. Can anyone give me some advice?

Best regards

Edvard Magnus Baardsen
Lusaka, Zambia

Tel: +260 964 853 929