GRASS created geotiff do not properly load into PostGIS (raster2pgsql)

GRASS created geotiff do not properly load into PostGIS (raster2pgsql) – Hi, And sorry for posting on two lists. Just don`t know where the issue belongs to… I tried to load a set of raster maps in Geotiff format, ...
Hey, what is your version of gdal (type `gdalinfo --version`) Cheers, Rémi-C 2014-05-16 11:14 GMT+02:00 Blumentrath, Stefan <Stefan.Blu...
Hi, And thanks for the swift response! My GDAL version is: GDAL 1.11.0, released 2014/04/16. I recompiled GDAL recently (but not PostGIS)....
OK gdal is out of the way. Like you I had troubles with the 'nan' value , because 'nan' is actually platform dependent AND it get casted diffe...
Hi again, Just to leave a note in case others encounter the same problem and read this thread: 1) It seems the problem occurs only with...
Thanks Rémi, For clarification. The remaining question is, is this a PostGIS or a GRASS issue? Since GRASS and GDAL obviously manage to handle t...