GRASS Tools - Cannot read module description...

GRASS Tools - Cannot read module description...

Mars Sjoden-2

I am sure this is linking error of some sort,

Using William's latest Frameworks for GRASS and QGIS build.

When I try to use a GRASS module from the GRASS TOOLS in QGIS I receive the following error for every module:

Cannot read module description (some.great.module):
unexpected end of file
at line 1 column 1

Just looking for a quick insite, thanks

Mars

Re: GRASS Tools - Cannot read module description...

Leonardo Lami
Try this version:
Dear all

We are very pleased to announce the release of Quantum GIS 0.8.1. This
is a bug fix release for the 0.8.0 release. The release can be
downloaded from http://download.qgis.org . Some binaries are still in
preparation so check back in a day or two if the binary for your
platform is not available. If you are able to help with the provision
of binary packages, please contact use via the developer mailing list.

If you wisth to publicise this release with other communities in your
country / area, you can find some resources at:

http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/ReleaseChecklist0.8.1#head-7e928de05c27fcf1dd4689d8ca57f332051e974b

that will assist you in this process. Many people worked very hard and
donated a lot of their free time to make this release happen and I
would like to thank all those involved for their fantastic efforts!

Enjoy using Quantum GIS!

Best regards,

Any problem with this.

Leonardo