Quantcast

GRASS-R connection in Windows

António Rocha
Greetings

I've been using WinGRASS for a while but now I would like to run a few
functions from R using spgrass (interface between GRASS and R).
I know that this is possible and stable in Linux but I'm not sure for
Windows. Has anyone tried?
Thanks
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5467 (20100921) __________

http://www.eset.com

Re: GRASS-R connection in Windows

Omar Bautista González
I have tried on previous versions of spgrass6 and it weren't very
user-friendly under Windows. Now there are more interfaces for an easy
work. Make a few steps detailed on:

http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/R_statistics#MS_Windows

Att.

2010/9/21 António Rocha <[hidden email]>:

> Greetings
>
> I've been using WinGRASS for a while but now I would like to run a few
> functions from R using spgrass (interface between GRASS and R).
> I know that this is possible and stable in Linux but I'm not sure for
> Windows. Has anyone tried?
> Thanks
> Antonio

> database 5467 (20100921) __________

> http://www.eset.com

Omar Bautista González
- Coordinador de Investigación para el Desarrollo,
Diseño, Monitoreo y Evaluación
Visión Mundial República Dominicana
- Colaborador en investigación social del movimiento del software
libre en República Dominicana