GRASS Qt4 GUI work has started

linux-4
Hi everyone,

i have recently started coding a GUI for GRASS using the Qt4 toolkit. It comes from Qt/Grass, but will put all code in a nice mainwindow with monitor control - kinda like d.m.
i am fairly far with the UI stuff, though not yet finished. the hard part, putting all the features to life, is still to come.
as soon as i have the UI stuff finished and can draw a raster layer (which looks the easiest to implement...) i will post a snapshot on my website and announce here.

the app's nom de guerre is QGrass.

s'long,
  CRiSCHAN

Re: GRASS Qt4 GUI work has started

Radim Blazek
[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> i have recently started coding a GUI for GRASS using the Qt4 toolkit. It comes from Qt/Grass, but will put all code in a nice mainwindow with monitor control - kinda like d.m.
> i am fairly far with the UI stuff, though not yet finished. the hard part, putting all the features to life, is still to come.
> as soon as i have the UI stuff finished and can draw a raster layer (which looks the easiest to implement...) i will post a snapshot on my website and announce here.
>
> the app's nom de guerre is QGrass.
>
> s'long,
>   CRiSCHAN

What are exactly the reasons to don't use QGIS?

Radim