[GRASS-GUI] Hi all

Walter Simonazzi-2
Hi all guys,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Walter Simonazzi, currently working at the European Topic Centre in Land Use and Spatial Information as a GIS manager.
I would like to know as well where could I read the advances in the definition of the future GUI of GRASS 7, could someone help me in this regards?

Best,

Walter

Re: [GRASS-GUI] Hi all

Martin Landa
Hi,

2008/4/28 Walter Simonazzi <[hidden email]>:
> I would like to know as well where could I read the advances in the
> definition of the future GUI of GRASS 7, could someone help me in this
> regards?

take a look here (things in progress...)

http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/WxPython-based_GUI_for_GRASS

Regards, Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *

Re: [GRASS-GUI] Hi all

Martin Landa
Hi,

sorry, GRASS-Wiki has been moved recently, new URL

http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/WxPython-based_GUI_for_GRASS

Anyway redirection from old location works, Martin