GRASS GIS and Spyder

Ludmila
Hi :)

I am self-educated student in GRASS GIS. Actually I am working on my thesis. I am trying to create tool for geologists to predict landslides using Grass Modeler, Python 2.7 and Spyder. I am using version 7.0.0 on Windows 8.1. I would like to ask ... Is there a way to launch GRASS GUI or GRASS Modeler GUI with Spyder?
When I run it with Python shell in GRASS environment, it works:

grass.run_command ("g.gui",ui="wxpython") ...

but with Spyder, I get this error:

  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\GRASS GIS 7.0.0\etc\python\grass\script\core.py", line 310, in handle_errors
    returncode=returncode)
CalledModuleError: Module run None ['g.gui', 'ui=wxpython'] ended with error
Process ended with non-zero return code -1073741819. See errors in the (error) output.

Do you have any idea how to solve this problem? Is it possible? Any help would be great !