GRASS GIS Flyers updated to new OSGeo branding

GRASS GIS Flyers updated to new OSGeo branding

Markus Neteler
Hi PSC,

just FYI - with support from Luca Delucchi and Astrid Emde I got the
draft flyers done, Vincent Bain was then so kind to fix layout and
formatting.

I submitted the last bits in this regard here:
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/pull/127

From there you can check the paths (or clone the repo) to get the SVG
files and related PDFs.

Thanks to all contributors,
Markus

PS: once the pull request is accepted we should update the links on
grass.osgeo.org and announce it on the grass-user and grass-announce
lists.

--
Markus Neteler, PhD
http://www.mundialis.de - free data with free software

Re: GRASS GIS Flyers updated to new OSGeo branding

Markus Neteler
On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 3:44 PM, Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi PSC,
>
> just FYI - with support from Luca Delucchi and Astrid Emde I got the
> draft flyers done, Vincent Bain was then so kind to fix layout and
> formatting.
>
> I submitted the last bits in this regard here:
> https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/pull/127

ok, another round of updates when in:
- Vincent re-added the laptop frames to the pictures
- I improved some of the English phrases (still a native speaker would
achieve better results :-) )

Markus

Re: GRASS GIS Flyers updated to new OSGeo branding

Markus Neteler
Dear community,

GRASS GIS flyers - updated with the new OSGeo branding and other
improvements - are now available from here:

https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/print/one-page-info

The related SVG files are here:
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral/one-page-info/grass-gis

Best