GRASS GIS Community Sprint, May 23-28, 2012 in Prague, CZ

GRASS GIS Community Sprint, May 23-28, 2012 in Prague, CZ

Markus Neteler
The next "GRASS GIS Community Sprint" will take place from
May 23 to May 28, 2012 in Prague, Czech Republic directly
following the Geoinformatics FCE CTU 2012 conference.

This GRASS Community Sprint is a great occasion for you to
support the development by actively contributing to the source code,
manuals or likewise. It is a get together for GRASS project members
and supporters to make decisions and tackle larger problems. For
this meeting, we welcome people committed to improving the
GRASS GIS project. This includes developers, documenters, bug
reporters, translators and others.

Timing and Duration:

May 23, 2012 (day of arrival) - May 28, 2012 (day of departure)

Venue:

Department of Mapping and Cartography Faculty of Civil Engineering,
Czech Technical University in Prague

For more detailed information, please visit
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Community_Sprint_Prague_2012

Re: GRASS GIS Community Sprint, May 23-28, 2012 in Prague, CZ

Markus Neteler
The GRASS GIS Community Sprint 2012 in Prague is approaching
quickly. A draft agenda is now available at:

http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:GRASS_Community_Sprint_Prague_2012

See you there, either in person or via chat!