GRASS 7 Ukrainian (UK) language support

Роман Пересоляк
Greetings, GRASS Translation community!

I am glad to join this project and want to help make it more friendly for users of my country.
Unfortunately I can't obtain new messages files from source code. Maybe, there is another way to get it?

Thanks for any help.
R.

Re: GRASS 7 Ukrainian (UK) language support

Markus Neteler
On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 10:12 AM, Роман Пересоляк
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Greetings, GRASS Translation community!
>
> I am glad to join this project and want to help make it more friendly for
> users of my country.

Great!

> Unfortunately I can't obtain new messages files from source code. Maybe,
> there is another way to get it?

Sure - I have just created the 3 .po files and will send them to you
off-list (to not clutter the archive here).

Best,
Markus