GRASS 6.4.2RC3 published (last RC before final)

GRASS 6.4.2RC3 published (last RC before final)

Markus Neteler
Dear translators,

today GRASS 6.4.2RC3 has been published:
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/6.4.2RC3-News

This is the last release candidate before the new stable version
GRASS 6.4.2 - a good occasion to check the translations.

Just happily send the updated .po files to me, I'll merge
them in.

Best,
Markus

Re: GRASS 6.4.2RC3 published (last RC before final)

Marco Curreli
On 22:21 Thu 12 Jan     , Markus Neteler wrote:
> Dear translators,
>
> today GRASS 6.4.2RC3 has been published:
> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/6.4.2RC3-News
>
> This is the last release candidate before the new stable version
> GRASS 6.4.2 - a good occasion to check the translations.

How do the fuzzy translations work?
Once I've checked it I have to remove the fuzzy mark?

Thanks,
   Marco

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Marco Curreli <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 22:21 Thu 12 Jan     , Markus Neteler wrote:
>> Dear translators,
>>
>> today GRASS 6.4.2RC3 has been published:
>> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/6.4.2RC3-News
>>
>> This is the last release candidate before the new stable version
>> GRASS 6.4.2 - a good occasion to check the translations.
>
> How do the fuzzy translations work?

It get's into fuzzy state if for example the English part has been
slightly modified.

> Once I've checked it I have to remove the fuzzy mark?

Yes. For example, "poEdit" does it automatically when accepting/
updating a message.

On 17:02 Sun 22 Jan     , Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Marco Curreli <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Once I've checked it I have to remove the fuzzy mark?
>
> Yes. For example, "poEdit" does it automatically when accepting/
> updating a message.

Thanks a lot