GPS interface

Ravi Kumar
Hi,
I am thrilled by the Qgis latest with GRASS tucked in,
thus clearing all issues for GRASS on windows.

However I am not able to connect GPS. It asks for a
GPS bable, and the download link shown doesnt work.

1. Pl give me the right link to download GPS bable and
2. Some tips in connecting GARMIN etrex GPS.

Cheers
Ravi Kumar

Re: GPS interface

John C. Tull