Quantcast

GN3 - Google analytics

hoddih
Hello you all great peoples.

I putted into this forum for few weeks/months ago(nov. 2015) question about using Google analytics inside Geonetwork.  I got one suggestion then that was not working so i want to try again.

Do you know if it is possible to use Google analytics to track Geonetwork 3? And then where to put the tracking code!

I got suggestion to put the code here "geonetwork/xsl/main.xsl"  but this xsl file don't exist in GN3

Re: GN3 - Google analytics

Mendes de Jesus, Jorge
Hi

you need to add it on the base-layout.xsl file

Something like this

/var/lib/tomcat8/webapps/geonetwork/xslt/base-layout.xsl

Jorge

On 08-12-16 13:45, hoddih wrote:

> Hello you all great peoples.
>
> I putted into this forum for few weeks/months ago(nov. 2015) question about
> using Google analytics inside Geonetwork.  I got one suggestion then that
> was not working so i want to try again.
>
> Do you know if it is possible to use Google analytics to track Geonetwork 3?
> And then where to put the tracking code!
>
> I got suggestion to put the code here "geonetwork/xsl/main.xsl"  but this
> xsl file don't exist in GN3

ISRIC - World Soil Information
Post: PO box 353, 6700 AJ, Wageningen,
The Netherlands Visiting Address: Droevendaalsesteeg 3, 6708 PB
Wageningen (Bdg. 101),
Office: C.013
Office Phone: +31 (0) 317 4 83715
Mobile Phone: +31 (0) 613 9 06950
Skype: jorge.de.jesus (Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus)
OpenPGPKey: 0xA3D0065A

Re: GN3 - Google analytics

Mendes de Jesus, Jorge
Hi

The correct file is:

/geonetwork/xslt/base-layout.xsl

Cheers
Jorge

On 08-12-16 13:45, hoddih wrote:

> Hello you all great peoples.
>
> I putted into this forum for few weeks/months ago(nov. 2015) question about
> using Google analytics inside Geonetwork.  I got one suggestion then that
> was not working so i want to try again.
>
> Do you know if it is possible to use Google analytics to track Geonetwork 3?
> And then where to put the tracking code!
>
> I got suggestion to put the code here "geonetwork/xsl/main.xsl"  but this
> xsl file don't exist in GN3

ISRIC - World Soil Information
Post: PO box 353, 6700 AJ, Wageningen,
The Netherlands Visiting Address: Droevendaalsesteeg 3, 6708 PB
Wageningen (Bdg. 101),
Office: C.013
Office Phone: +31 (0) 317 4 83715
Mobile Phone: +31 (0) 613 9 06950
Skype: jorge.de.jesus (Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus)
OpenPGPKey: 0xA3D0065A

Re: GN3 - Google analytics

Mendes de Jesus, Jorge
Hi to all

The correct file is:  /geonetwork/base-layout.xsl

Cheers

Re: GN3 - Google analytics

hoddih
Thanks Jorge