GN3.6.0 duplicate libraries

tac

GN3.6.0 duplicate libraries

tac
I am testing the above version, and I am receiving 1518 warnings in my
jetty log.  These arise from two sets of several different libraries
used in GN.

Otherwise, the application runs fine, and I like the improvements.

--terry

Re: GN3.6.0 duplicate libraries

Juan Luis Rodríguez Ponce
Hello Terry,

could you provide the log file, or at least the part where you are seen the
warnings, please?
Or even better, create an issue in Github [1] and attach it there.

Thank you.

[1] https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/issues

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 4:47 AM Terry <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am testing the above version, and I am receiving 1518 warnings in my
> jetty log.  These arise from two sets of several different libraries
> used in GN.
>
> Otherwise, the application runs fine, and I like the improvements.
>
> --terry

*Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,Juan Luis Rodríguez.
<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>

Re: GN3.6.0 duplicate libraries

Francois Prunayre
Thank Terry for the feedback. Could you open a ticket on this
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/issues ?
It is mainly related to the Jetty update which does this check now on
startup.
In the future, it would be good to solve it as some other apps like
Elasticsearch are doing the same type of checks.

Francois

tac

Re: GN3.6.0 duplicate libraries

tac
Jetty Log file submitted (599KB) as requested.