GN upgrade

Adam Laža
Hi folks,

I'd like to upgrade my GeoNetowork instance from 3.0.1 to current version.
I use Tomcat 8.0.26 and PostgreSQL 9.6.1. I downloaded WAR file rename it
to geonetwork3 (to distinguish old/new version) and deploy it in Tomcat.
Just after that if i try access servername:8080/geonetwork3/
I got this error:

FileError:
'servername:8080/geonetwork3/catalog/lib/style/bootstrap-3.0.1/bootstrap.less'
wasn't found (404)

Then I've edited these files to be same as in old version of GN:
webapps/geonetwork/WEB-INF/config-db/jdbc.properties
webapps/geonetwork/WEB-INF/config-node/srv.xml
webapps/geonetwork/WEB-INF/config.xml

but after that it's not possible start GN at Tomcat at all and got this
error:
FAIL - Application at context path /geonetwork3 could not be started

I've tried to google some advice or manual how to upgrade GN but with no
useful results.
Could you please give some advice how to upgrade with no data loss?

Thanks in advance.
Adam

Re: GN upgrade

Florent gravin-2
Hi,

FileError:

> 'servername:8080/geonetwork3/catalog/lib/style/bootstrap-3.0.1/bootstrap.less'
> wasn't found (404)

You should have a stacktrace below this message ... Actually this message
is meanless.

--
*camptocamp*
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS

*Florent Gravin*
0479444492

Re: GN upgrade

Francois Prunayre
Hi,  I would suspect the WRO4J JS & Less cache initialization not
waiting Tomcat to start completely and failing to init the cache
properly.

You could try to remove the value in
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/develop/web/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/config-spring-geonetwork.xml#L120
and restart.

If it works, it may be something we should improved by default.

HTH

Francois

> Hi folks,
>
> I'd like to upgrade my GeoNetowork instance from 3.0.1 to current version.
> I use Tomcat 8.0.26 and PostgreSQL 9.6.1. I downloaded WAR file rename it
> to geonetwork3 (to distinguish old/new version) and deploy it in Tomcat.
> Just after that if i try access servername:8080/geonetwork3/
> I got this error:
>
> FileError:
> 'servername:8080/geonetwork3/catalog/lib/style/bootstrap-3.0.1/bootstrap.less'
> wasn't found (404)
>
> Then I've edited these files to be same as in old version of GN:
> webapps/geonetwork/WEB-INF/config-db/jdbc.properties
> webapps/geonetwork/WEB-INF/config-node/srv.xml
> webapps/geonetwork/WEB-INF/config.xml
>
> but after that it's not possible start GN at Tomcat at all and got this
> error:
> FAIL - Application at context path /geonetwork3 could not be started
>
> I've tried to google some advice or manual how to upgrade GN but with no
> useful results.
> Could you please give some advice how to upgrade with no data loss?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Adam

Re: GN upgrade

Adam Laža
Hi,

I tried to comment the value as you suggested and restart but it didn't
help and I got the same error [1]. I found out that this problem occurs if
I try to run two GN instances under Tomcat. I have old version(3.0.1)
called geonetwork. It runs OK. If I deploy new version (3.2.1) war file
called geonetwork2.war in Tomcat both instances are running, old version
works fine and new one throws the error [1]. If I stop old version (which
works fine) and reload the new version I still got the error [1]. However
if I restart Tomcat, both instances are running but this time the new
version works and the old version throws the error[1].

So my question is if it's possible to run two different versions of GN at
the same time and how.

Thanks!
Adam

[1]:
Raised exception while starting the application. Fix the error and restart.
*Message*

org.apache.lucene.store.LockObtainFailedException: Lock obtain timed
out: NativeFSLock@/data/GN/data/index/taxonomy/write.lock:
java.nio.channels.OverlappingFileLockException

*Handler*

org.fao.geonet.Geonetwork

*Exception*

java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.lucene.store.LockObtainFailedException: Lock obtain timed
out: NativeFSLock@/data/GN/data/index/taxonomy/write.lock:
java.nio.channels.OverlappingFileLockException

*Stack*

java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.lucene.store.LockObtainFailedException: Lock obtain timed
out: NativeFSLock@/data/GN/data/index/taxonomy/write.lock:
java.nio.channels.OverlappingFileLockException
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.search.index.LuceneIndexLanguageTracker.lazyInit(LuceneIndexLanguageTracker.java:68)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.search.index.LuceneIndexLanguageTracker.acquire(LuceneIndexLanguageTracker.java:157)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.search.SearchManager.getIndexReader(SearchManager.java:1398)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.search.SearchManager.getNewIndexReader(SearchManager.java:1402)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.search.SearchManager.getDocsChangeDate(SearchManager.java:1057)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.DataManager.init(DataManager.java:239)
        at org.fao.geonet.Geonetwork.start(Geonetwork.java:378)
        at jeeves.server.JeevesEngine.initAppHandler(JeevesEngine.java:452)
        at jeeves.server.JeevesEngine.init(JeevesEngine.java:173)
        at jeeves.server.sources.http.JeevesServlet.init(JeevesServlet.java:82)
        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:158)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.initServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1231)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1144)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:1031)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:4914)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5201)
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.reload(StandardContext.java:3746)
        at org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.reload(ManagerServlet.java:1006)
        at org.apache.catalina.manager.HTMLManagerServlet.reload(HTMLManagerServlet.java:614)
        at org.apache.catalina.manager.HTMLManagerServlet.doPost(HTMLManagerServlet.java:215)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:648)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:291)
        at org.apache.catalina.filters.CsrfPreventionFilter.doFilter(CsrfPreventionFilter.java:213)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:239)
        at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:239)
        at org.apache.catalina.filters.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:108)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:239)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:219)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:106)
        at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:614)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:142)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:79)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:616)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:88)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:518)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1091)
        at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:673)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1526)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1482)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: org.apache.lucene.store.LockObtainFailedException: Lock
obtain timed out:
NativeFSLock@/data/GN/data/index/taxonomy/write.lock:
java.nio.channels.OverlappingFileLockException
        at org.apache.lucene.store.Lock.obtain(Lock.java:89)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.<init>(IndexWriter.java:724)
        at org.apache.lucene.facet.taxonomy.directory.DirectoryTaxonomyWriter.openIndexWriter(DirectoryTaxonomyWriter.java:265)
        at org.apache.lucene.facet.taxonomy.directory.DirectoryTaxonomyWriter.<init>(DirectoryTaxonomyWriter.java:192)
        at org.apache.lucene.facet.taxonomy.directory.DirectoryTaxonomyWriter.<init>(DirectoryTaxonomyWriter.java:315)
        at org.apache.lucene.facet.taxonomy.directory.DirectoryTaxonomyWriter.<init>(DirectoryTaxonomyWriter.java:332)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.search.index.TaxonomyIndexTracker.init(TaxonomyIndexTracker.java:46)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.search.index.TaxonomyIndexTracker.<init>(TaxonomyIndexTracker.java:40)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.search.index.LuceneIndexLanguageTracker.lazyInit(LuceneIndexLanguageTracker.java:59)
        ... 49 more
Caused by: java.nio.channels.OverlappingFileLockException
        at sun.nio.ch.SharedFileLockTable.checkList(FileLockTable.java:255)
        at sun.nio.ch.SharedFileLockTable.add(FileLockTable.java:152)
        at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.tryLock(FileChannelImpl.java:1108)
        at java.nio.channels.FileChannel.tryLock(FileChannel.java:1155)
        at org.apache.lucene.store.NativeFSLock.obtain(NativeFSLockFactory.java:169)
        at org.apache.lucene.store.Lock.obtain(Lock.java:96)
        ... 57 more

> Hi,  I would suspect the WRO4J JS & Less cache initialization not
> waiting Tomcat to start completely and failing to init the cache
> properly.
>
> You could try to remove the value in
> https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/develop/
> web/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/config-spring-geonetwork.xml#L120
> and restart.
>
> If it works, it may be something we should improved by default.
>
> HTH
>
> Francois

> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I'd like to upgrade my GeoNetowork instance from 3.0.1 to current
> version.
> > I use Tomcat 8.0.26 and PostgreSQL 9.6.1. I downloaded WAR file rename it
> > to geonetwork3 (to distinguish old/new version) and deploy it in Tomcat.
> > Just after that if i try access servername:8080/geonetwork3/
> > I got this error:
> >
> > FileError:
> > 'servername:8080/geonetwork3/catalog/lib/style/bootstrap-3.
> 0.1/bootstrap.less'
> > wasn't found (404)
> >
> > Then I've edited these files to be same as in old version of GN:
> > webapps/geonetwork/WEB-INF/config-db/jdbc.properties
> > webapps/geonetwork/WEB-INF/config-node/srv.xml
> > webapps/geonetwork/WEB-INF/config.xml
> >
> > but after that it's not possible start GN at Tomcat at all and got this
> > error:
> > FAIL - Application at context path /geonetwork3 could not be started
> >
> > I've tried to google some advice or manual how to upgrade GN but with no
> > useful results.
> > Could you please give some advice how to upgrade with no data loss?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> > Adam
> projects/geonetwork

Re: GN upgrade

Jose Garcia
Hi Adam

This issue seem related to the data directory. You have it externalised
seem. Not really sure if any relation with your initial issue about wroj4.

Check your configuration with
http://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/trunk/eng/users/maintainer-guide/installing/customizing-data-directory.html?highlight=external%20data

For example you use for example this format:
-Dgeonetwork.dir=/data/catalogue

You need to make use to change geonetwork, but the name of the
applications, in your case seem geonetwork3:
-Dgeonetwork3.dir=/data/catalogue
Regards,
Jose García

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 10:08 AM, Adam Laža <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> > > Just after that if i try access servername:8080/geonetwork3/
> > > I got this error:
> > >
> > > FileError:
> > > 'servername:8080/geonetwork3/catalog/lib/style/bootstrap-3.
> > 0.1/bootstrap.less'
> > > wasn't found (404)
> > >
> > > Then I've edited these files to be same as in old version of GN:
> > > webapps/geonetwork/WEB-INF/config-db/jdbc.properties
> > > webapps/geonetwork/WEB-INF/config-node/srv.xml
> > > webapps/geonetwork/WEB-INF/config.xml
> > >
> > > but after that it's not possible start GN at Tomcat at all and got this
> > > error:
> > > FAIL - Application at context path /geonetwork3 could not be started
> > >
> > > I've tried to google some advice or manual how to upgrade GN but with
> no
> > > useful results.
> > > Could you please give some advice how to upgrade with no data loss?

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>

Re: GN upgrade

Adam Laža
Hi Jose,

I checked the configuration and added "-Dgeonetwork2.dir=/data/GN/data"
into it so now I have in my tomcat/bin/setenv.sh script:

export JAVA_OPTS="-Dgeonetwork.dir=/data/GN/data
-Dgeonetwork2.dir=/data/GN/data
-Djava.awt.headless=true -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Xms2048m -Xmx4500m -server
-XX:+UseParallelGC -XX:PermSize=750m -XX:MaxPermSize=1500m
-Djava.library.path=/usr/local/lib"

But I got almost the same error [1].
Could be the problem that both GN instances have the same data dir?

[...]

        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.search.index.LuceneIndexLanguageTracker.lazyInit(LuceneIndexLanguageTracker.java:124)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.search.index.LuceneIndexLanguageTracker.acquire(LuceneIndexLanguageTracker.java:187)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.search.SearchManager.getIndexReader(SearchManager.java:1210)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.search.SearchManager.getNewIndexReader(SearchManager.java:1215)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.search.SearchManager.getDocsChangeDate(SearchManager.java:945)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.DataManager.init(DataManager.java:345)
        at org.fao.geonet.Geonetwork.start(Geonetwork.java:345)
        at jeeves.server.JeevesEngine.initAppHandler(JeevesEngine.java:448)
        at jeeves.server.JeevesEngine.init(JeevesEngine.java:191)
        at jeeves.server.sources.http.JeevesServlet.init(JeevesServlet.java:84)
        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:158)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.initServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1231)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1144)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:1031)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:4914)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5201)
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:725)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:701)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:717)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:945)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1768)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: org.apache.lucene.store.LockObtainFailedException: Lock
obtain timed out:
NativeFSLock@/data/GN/data/index/taxonomy/write.lock:
java.nio.channels.OverlappingFileLockException
        at org.apache.lucene.store.Lock.obtain(Lock.java:89)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.<init>(IndexWriter.java:724)
        at org.apache.lucene.facet.taxonomy.directory.DirectoryTaxonomyWriter.openIndexWriter(DirectoryTaxonomyWriter.java:265)
        at org.apache.lucene.facet.taxonomy.directory.DirectoryTaxonomyWriter.<init>(DirectoryTaxonomyWriter.java:192)
        at org.apache.lucene.facet.taxonomy.directory.DirectoryTaxonomyWriter.<init>(DirectoryTaxonomyWriter.java:315)
        at org.apache.lucene.facet.taxonomy.directory.DirectoryTaxonomyWriter.<init>(DirectoryTaxonomyWriter.java:332)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.search.index.TaxonomyIndexTracker.init(TaxonomyIndexTracker.java:69)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.search.index.TaxonomyIndexTracker.<init>(TaxonomyIndexTracker.java:63)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.search.index.LuceneIndexLanguageTracker.lazyInit(LuceneIndexLanguageTracker.java:115)
        ... 26 more
Caused by: java.nio.channels.OverlappingFileLockException
        at sun.nio.ch.SharedFileLockTable.checkList(FileLockTable.java:255)
        at sun.nio.ch.SharedFileLockTable.add(FileLockTable.java:152)
        at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.tryLock(FileChannelImpl.java:1108)
        at java.nio.channels.FileChannel.tryLock(FileChannel.java:1155)
        at org.apache.lucene.store.NativeFSLock.obtain(NativeFSLockFactory.java:169)
        at org.apache.lucene.store.Lock.obtain(Lock.java:96)
        ... 34 more

> [...]
>> > and restart.
>> >
>> > If it works, it may be something we should improved by default.
>> >
>> > HTH
>> >
>> > Francois

>> > version.
>> rename it
>> Tomcat.

>> > 0.1/bootstrap.less'

>> this

>> no

>> > projects/geonetwork

>> s/geonetwork
>>

> --

> *Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,Jose García
> <http://www.geocat.net/>Veenderweg 136721 WD BennekomThe NetherlandsT: +31
> (0)318 416664 <+31318416664> <https://www.facebook.com/geocatbv>
> <https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>
> <https://plus.google.com/u/1/+GeocatNetbv/posts>Please consider the
> environment before printing this email.*

Re: GN upgrade

Jose Garcia
Hi Adam

I was assuming you setup different folders for each instance. If thats not
the case, that explains the problem.

You can not share the data directory between different instances, otherwise
the Lucene index for example will get corrupted.

Regards,
Jose García

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 12:00 PM, Adam Laža <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>>>         at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.tryLock(FileChannelImpl.java:1108)
>>>         at java.nio.channels.FileChannel.tryLock(FileChannel.java:1155)
>>>         at org.apache.lucene.store.NativeFSLock.obtain(NativeFSLockFact
>>> ory.java:169)
>>>         at org.apache.lucene.store.Lock.obtain(Lock.java:96)
>>>         ... 57 more

>>> rename it
>>> Tomcat.

>>> this

>>> with no

>>> s/geonetwork
>>>

>> --

>> *Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,Jose García
>> <http://www.geocat.net/>Veenderweg 136721 WD BennekomThe NetherlandsT: +31
>> (0)318 416664 <+31318416664> <https://www.facebook.com/geocatbv>
>> <https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>
>> <https://plus.google.com/u/1/+GeocatNetbv/posts>Please consider the
>> environment before printing this email.*

Thank you Jose!

It explains everything :) I tried to keep both version running at the same
time to test if both work the same way. Now I know it's not possible.
Ok, I will stop the old version and keep running only the new one.
Is it possible to say which files or dirs I should copy from old version to
new one to have the same customization?

Adam

> [...]
>>> r=/data/catalogue
>>> Regards,
>>> Jose García

>>> --

>>> *Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,Jose García
>>> <http://www.geocat.net/>Veenderweg 136721 WD BennekomThe NetherlandsT: +31
>>> (0)318 416664 <+31318416664> <https://www.facebook.com/geocatbv>
>>> <https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>
>>> <https://plus.google.com/u/1/+GeocatNetbv/posts>Please consider the
>>> environment before printing this email.*
>>>

> --

> *Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,Jose García
> <http://www.geocat.net/>Veenderweg 136721 WD BennekomThe NetherlandsT: +31
> (0)318 416664 <+31318416664> <https://www.facebook.com/geocatbv>
> <https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>
> <https://plus.google.com/u/1/+GeocatNetbv/posts>Please consider the
> environment before printing this email.*

You need to configure to use the data directory. Would be good to check
this:
http://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/trunk/eng/users/maintainer-guide/installing/customizing-data-directory.html?highlight=external%20data#advanced-data-directory-configuration

The best configuration is to externalise the data directory, except the
schema plugins folder, so they are taken from the deployed folder as these
schemas are updated in each version. Something like:

-Dgeonetwork.dir=/data/catalogue
-Dgeonetwork.schema.dir=/app/tomcat/webapps/geonetwork/WEB-INF/data/config/schema_plugins

You'll need also to copy the database configuration files with your
database connection: WEB-INF/config-db/jdbc.properties,
WEB-INF/config-node/srv.xml

I think that should be all.

Regards,
Jose García

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 12:28 PM, Adam Laža <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>>> Caused by: java.nio.channels.OverlappingFileLockException
>>> at sun.nio.ch.SharedFileLockTable.checkList(FileLockTable.java:255)
>>> at sun.nio.ch.SharedFileLockTable.add(FileLockTable.java:152)
>>> at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.tryLock(FileChannelImpl.java:1108)
>>> at java.nio.channels.FileChannel.tryLock(FileChannel.java:1155)
>>> at org.apache.lucene.store.NativeFSLock.obtain(NativeFSLockFactory.java:169)
>>> at org.apache.lucene.store.Lock.obtain(Lock.java:96)
>>> ... 34 more

>> --

>> *Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,Jose García
>> <http://www.geocat.net/>Veenderweg 136721 WD BennekomThe NetherlandsT: +31
>> (0)318 416664 <+31318416664> <https://www.facebook.com/geocatbv>
>> <https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>
>> <https://plus.google.com/u/1/+GeocatNetbv/posts>Please consider the
>> environment before printing this email.*

Koistinen Kai (MML)
Hi,

We are using GN 3.2.1 and trying to harvest another CSW 2.0.2 interface. Seems that all the harvesting filters are implemented as PropertyIsEqualTo. Is there any way to configure for example AnyText to use PropertyIsLike to allow using wildcards in the filter?

Best regards,
Kai Koistinen
Expert
National Land Survey of Finland
+358 40 487 9104

Re: GN upgrade

Jose Garcia
Hi Kai

In the code I see the following:

private void buildFilterQueryable(List<Element> queryables, String
name, String value) {
    if (value.contains("%")) {
        buildFilterQueryable(queryables, name, value, "PropertyIsLike");
    } else {
        buildFilterQueryable(queryables, name, value, "PropertyIsEqualTo");
    }
}

So if using % in the field value, should use PropertyIsLike.

Regards,
Jose García

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 1:32 PM, Koistinen Kai (MML) <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are using GN 3.2.1 and trying to harvest another CSW 2.0.2 interface.
> Seems that all the harvesting filters are implemented as PropertyIsEqualTo.
> Is there any way to configure for example AnyText to use PropertyIsLike to
> allow using wildcards in the filter?
>
> Best regards,
> Kai Koistinen
> Expert
> National Land Survey of Finland
> +358 40 487 9104

> projects/geonetwork

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>

Re: GN upgrade

Francois Prunayre
Hi, I added recently
(https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/commit/c6bb87724a328cca5894fe04aed53ea5c9fc983b)
an info about that which should be displayed next to the set of
criteria.

Cheers.

Francois