GN 3.6.0.0: JMS 'delete-wfs-features' connection "channel has already failed: tcp://127.0.0.1:616161"

GN 3.6.0.0: JMS 'delete-wfs-features' connection "channel has already failed: tcp://127.0.0.1:616161"

David I
Hi,

Geonetwork version 3.6.0.0, running the latest jetty 9.2 on Windows server
2008 (about to be migrated).

Was prepping for migration today that is still some ways off (several other
things need to move off this server)
and noticed that for a while our Geonetwork has been supplying the logs with

/ERROR [org.apache.camel.component.jms.DefaultJmsMessageListenerContainer] -
Could not refresh JMS Connection for destination 'delete-wfs-features' -
retrying in 5000 ms. Cause: Cannot send, channel has already failed:
tcp://127.0.0.1:61616/

twice every fifth second.

In geonetwork/web-inf/config.properties there's at the end:

jms.url=tcp://localhost:61616

We haven't actively employed any harvesting operations and I'm not entirely
certain what the application is failing to do here, my question is what can
I do about it (I'd like the log to keep containing ERROR level messages).

Many thanks for any bits of enlightenment.

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoNetwork-users-f3860293.html