GN 3.4 SOS services not harvested

frippe12573
Hi everyone,

in a fresh GN 3.4 installation I'm trying to harvest SOS services.
I set-up the harvester (i.e. the name, frequency, group, user, URL, service
type SOS1.0.0, ..., XLS transformation to apply).
Unfortunately I have the following error:

org.fao.geonet.utils.Xml Xml.java (382) #transform
org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.ogcwxs.Harvester Harvester.java
(452) #buildServiceRecordFromCapabilities
org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.ogcwxs.Harvester Harvester.java
(326) #addMetadata
org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.ogcwxs.Harvester Harvester.java
(237) #harvest
org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.ogcwxs.OgcWxSHarvester
OgcWxSHarvester.java (152) #doHarvest
org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.AbstractHarvester$HarvestWithIndexProcessor
AbstractHarvester.java (654) #process
org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.AbstractHarvester
AbstractHarvester.java (726) #harvest
org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.HarvesterJob HarvesterJob.java (69)
#execute
org.quartz.core.JobRunShell JobRunShell.java (213) #run
org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread SimpleThreadPool.java (557)
#run

I searched in the mailing list answers, but no hints on how solve it.
Could anyone help me?

Regards,

Eugenio

--