GN 2.8 Display Query

Kumaran Narayanaswamy
Hello,

I downloaded GN 2.8 War file from geonetwork Website and deployed to Tomcat. When I access the metdata editor(view and edit  Screens) in display in earlier versions the box for each section(Identification,Distributions etc...) use to close properly.But in 2.8 War file the box does not close for any section. Is this how it is intended to be in 2.8 version?

Regards
Kumaran

Re: GN 2.8 Display Query

Jose Garcia
Hi Kumaran

Which browser are you using? I tried in Chrome and IE9 with classic and new UI and seem fine for me. Any error in the javascript console?

Regards,
Jose García

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 1:17 PM, Kumaran Narayanaswamy <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I downloaded GN 2.8 War file from geonetwork Website and deployed to Tomcat. When I access the metdata editor(view and edit  Screens) in display in earlier versions the box for each section(Identification,Distributions etc...) use to close properly.But in 2.8 War file the box does not close for any section. Is this how it is intended to be in 2.8 version?

Regards
Kumaran

GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata on GeoServer and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net for details.
Jose García