GML Help: differentiating properties of SVG layers and get access to elements

GML Help: differentiating properties of SVG layers and get access to elements

Maurizio Boscaini
I'am using the vector files in the sandbox and I've two questions:

1. I want to put on a map two GML layers with different strokeColor, I've tried writing:

                layer1.renderer.style.strokeColor = "green"

but this affects also layer2 not only layer1 when the map is painted

2. I'd like to differentiate with strokeColor or different markers not only two different layers but also different elements in the same layer, is it possible? Can I get access to the SVG DOMs of the layers?

someone can help me?

mauri

ps. thanks to all developers for their great job!

Re: GML Help: differentiating properties of SVG layers and get access to elements

Cameron Shorter
The vector code is still in heavy development at the moment, so
everyting that you try today might change tomorrow.

At the moment, I don't think the style object is used by the renderer
yet. Maybe you would like to help us write it?

I think Bertil and Paul Spensor are working on this part. I suggest you
log onto IRC: irc://freenode.net#openlayers if you want to help. (I'm
about to go to bed, but look out for Bertil and Pierre in the European
time zone).

http://cameron.shorter.net