GIS quote for SA local municipality

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

GIS quote for SA local municipality

Gavin Fleming

Hi all

 

Attached are the terms of reference for a ‘Spatially Integrated Management Information System’ for Mantsopa municipality in Free State Province. (Excuse the atrocious English therein).

 

According to South African Government Open Source Policy this project should be completely Open Source. So here’s a great opportunity to get in early on Government FOSS GIS opportunities.

 

Contact Ndumiso Ngubane at +27-(0)33-3456441 or [hidden email]. His company is working with the DBSA on assisting municipalities to spend their budgets through better planning and management. This is just one of potentially many projects. Please contact him directly with any enquiries. He’s looking for quotes in the next few days.

 

cheers

 

Gavin Fleming MSc, Pr. GISc Technologist

Senior GISc and Sustainable Development Researcher

FOSS4G2008 conference chair

Mintek, 200 Malibongwe Drive (formerly Hans Strijdom Drive)

P/Bag X3015, Randburg, 2125, South Africa

w: +27-11-709-4668 c: 0845965680 f: 0866164820

xmpp (Jabber, Google Talk, etc.): [hidden email]

Skype: phlemingo

27.9782E 26.0896S

 


_______________________________________________
Africa mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/africa

Mantsopa GIS Quote.pdf (52K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: GIS quote for SA local municipality

Tim Sutton
Thanks for the pointer Gavin!

Regards

Tim

2008/2/19, Gavin Fleming <[hidden email]>:

>
>
>
>
> Hi all
>
>
>
> Attached are the terms of reference for a 'Spatially Integrated Management
> Information System' for Mantsopa municipality in Free State Province.
> (Excuse the atrocious English therein).
>
>
>
> According to South African Government Open Source Policy this project should
> be completely Open Source. So here's a great opportunity to get in early on
> Government FOSS GIS opportunities.
>
>
>
> Contact Ndumiso Ngubane at +27-(0)33-3456441 or [hidden email]. His
> company is working with the DBSA on assisting municipalities to spend their
> budgets through better planning and management. This is just one of
> potentially many projects. Please contact him directly with any enquiries.
> He's looking for quotes in the next few days.
>
>
>
> cheers
>
>
>
> Gavin Fleming MSc, Pr. GISc Technologist
>
> Senior GISc and Sustainable Development Researcher
>
> FOSS4G2008 conference chair
>
> Mintek, 200 Malibongwe Drive (formerly Hans Strijdom Drive)
>
> P/Bag X3015, Randburg, 2125, South Africa
>
> w: +27-11-709-4668 c: 0845965680 f: 0866164820
>
> xmpp (Jabber, Google Talk, etc.): [hidden email]
>
> Skype: phlemingo
>
> 27.9782E 26.0896S
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Africa mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/africa
>
>
>


--
Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release  Manager
Visit http://qgis.org for a great open source GIS
openModeller Desktop Developer
Visit http://openModeller.sf.net for a great open source ecological
niche modelling tool
Home Page: http://tim.linfiniti.com
Skype: timlinux
Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net
_______________________________________________
Africa mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/africa