GDAL minidriver

aborruso
Hi all,
I'm trying to access via QGIS, using a TMS GDAL minidriver, to tiles folder generated from tilecache seeding.

I have set this <ServerUrl>http://localhost/test/${z}/${x}/${y}</ServerUrl>, and when I try to use gdal_translate with this minidriver file I have 404 error:

0ERROR 1: GDALWMS: Unable to download block 0, 0.
HTTP status code: 404, error: (null).

It's right because I have another kind of structure. In example I have http://localhost/test/08/000/000/.

Is it possible to create with tilecache foldes compatible with standard TMS folder? I think yes, and probably there is some error in my configuration.

Thank you very much,

Andrea

Re: GDAL minidriver

Ivan Mincik
On 06/05/2012 01:33 PM, aborruso wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm trying to access via QGIS, using a TMS GDAL minidriver, to tiles folder
> generated from tilecache seeding.
>
> I have set this <ServerUrl>http://localhost/test/${z}/${x}/${y}</ServerUrl>,
> and when I try to use gdal_translate with this minidriver file I have 404
> error:
>
> 0ERROR 1: GDALWMS: Unable to download block 0, 0.
> HTTP status code: 404, error: (null).
>
> It's right because I have another kind of structure. In example I have
> http://localhost/test/08/000/000/.
>
> Is it possible to create with tilecache foldes compatible with standard TMS
> folder? I think yes, and probably there is some error in my configuration.

Aren't you missing ${version} parameter in your URL?

--
Ivan Mincik

Re: GDAL minidriver

Ivan Mincik
On 06/05/2012 01:33 PM, aborruso wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm trying to access via QGIS, using a TMS GDAL minidriver, to tiles folder
> generated from tilecache seeding.

Do you know that you can load TileCache layers in QGIS using Layer ->
Add WMS Layer ?

--
Ivan Mincik

Re: GDAL minidriver

aborruso
Hi Ivan,
I do not think that it's necessary to insert version.

It seems that folders structure needed from gdal_translate (I use it as test tool) is different from that one created frome tilecache seeding.

I know I can use via WMS, but I need to use GDAL minidriver.

Thank you,

Andrea