GDAL CSharp

Lumsden, Brandon
First time trying to use the GDAL CSharp functionality but is there something missing from the installer when installing the gdal-csharp bindings? When installing the 2.4.1-1 (or any of the versions listed) the folder ...\apps\gdal\csharp is empty, as well as any of the versions from  http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/x86_64/release/gdal/gdal-csharp/ that I've tested. When I install the gdal-dev-csharp lib there are files in the \apps\gdal-dev\csharp folder but I haven't been able to run anything, getting a osgeo.gdal.gdal pinvoke error.

It's highly likely I have something set up incorrectly but I've read through many different posts for using the csharp bindings and haven't been able to find a solution.