GC_NODATA and reprojected coverages

Piero Campa
Hi list,

I am generating a 1-band floating-point based grid-coverage (specifically, interpolating point measurements onto a grid-coverage with the Barnes estimator [1]).

I am setting a nodata value in both the RasterSymbolizer's colormap entries, and as GC_NODATA property of the coverage instance (as I see background and nodata values are picked from there in the org.geotools.resources.coverage.CoverageUtilities.)

While the symbolizer works as expected, in case of *reprojections* the background of the coverage is taking the first color of the palette (that is, like it was filled with zeroes) (despite the GC_NODATA properties is parsed and the ImageWorker's background values are assigned to it).

Any suggestion?

thanks,
-Piero

[1] org.geotools.process.vector.BarnesSurfaceProcess

Re: GC_NODATA and reprojected coverages

Daniele Romagnoli-3
Hi Piero,
Are you using jai-ext?

I'm also checking some behaviors in the code these days.
You may want to setup a JIRA with your steps to replicate the issue (and sample data) so I can take a look on that too in the next days.

Cheers,
Daniele

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 12:37 PM, Piero Campalani <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

==
http://goo.gl/it488V for more information.
==

Ing. Daniele Romagnoli
Senior Software Engineer

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:      +39 0584 1660272

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003

The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be confidential or proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of privacy act (Legislative Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New Data Protection Code).Any use not in accord with its purpose, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or either dissemination, either whole or partial, is strictly forbidden except previous formal approval of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact immediately the sender by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the information in this message that has been received in error. The sender does not give any warranty or accept liability as the content, accuracy or completeness of sent messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes made after they were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of e-mail transmission, viruses, etc.

On 23 May 2017 at 12:47, Daniele Romagnoli <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

phone: <a href="tel:+39%200584%20962313" value="+390584962313" target="_blank">+39 0584 962313
fax:      <a href="tel:+39%200584%20166%200272" value="+3905841660272" target="_blank">+39 0584 1660272