Fwd: pycsw logo

tomkralidis
Hi pycsw community: following up on [1], please see pycsw project logo proposals
at [2] (see PDF attachment in GitHub ticket). Let's aim to make a decision based
on community feedback this week if possible.

Cheers

..Tom

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/pycsw-devel/2018-November/000778.html
[2] https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/issues/577#issuecomment-441869643

Re: Fwd: pycsw logo

Paolo Corti
Hi
All of them are very nice! It is difficult for me to choose one,
Amanda great work :)
So Tom, what do you think would be the best option to vote? By
answering to this email or by adding a comment in the github issue? Or
you are thinking about something different?
Thanks for organizing this
best
Paolo
On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 9:21 PM Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi pycsw community: following up on [1], please see pycsw project logo proposals
> at [2] (see PDF attachment in GitHub ticket). Let's aim to make a decision based
> on community feedback this week if possible.
>
> Cheers
>
> ..Tom
>
> [1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/pycsw-devel/2018-November/000778.html
> [2] https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/issues/577#issuecomment-441869643

Geospatial software developer
web: http://www.paolocorti.net
twitter: @capooti
skype: capooti

Re: Fwd: pycsw logo

Tom Kralidis
Hi Paolo: either here In thread or on GitHub is fine as well will summarize from both.

..Tom

Sent from my iPhone