Fwd: nomination of Erik Meerburg as OSGeo charter member

Fwd: nomination of Erik Meerburg as OSGeo charter member

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Erik Meerburg nomination by Gert-Jan van der Weijden.

Best regards,
Vasile
2016 OSGeo Elections CRO

Re: Fwd: nomination of Erik Meerburg as OSGeo charter member

b.j.kobben

Seconding this nomination: Erik is a true OS champion in the Netherlands, and in his daily  job he has probably taught more people about using FOSS then the rest of us combined....

--

Barend Köbben

Senior Lecturer – ITC-University of Twente

PO Box 217, 7500 AE Enschede (Netherlands)

ITC Building (room 1-065)

@barendkobben

+31-(0)53 4874 253

Re: Fwd: nomination of Erik Meerburg as OSGeo charter member

Just van den Broecke
Agree! I also warmly second Erik's nomination. For many years Erik very
actively/enthousiastically contributes to FOSS4G, OSGeo and OSM within
The Netherlands, driving our local community/Chapter:
- teaching (see Barend)
- organizing events like Missing Maps
- well-versed speaker, moderator, at our local OSGeo events
- jack-of-all-trades at local OSGeo events

best,

Just
On 19-07-16 09:07, [hidden email] wrote:

> Seconding this nomination: Erik is a true OS champion in the
> Netherlands, and in his daily  job he has probably taught more people
> about using FOSS then the rest of us combined....
>

> --
>
> Barend Köbben
>
> Senior Lecturer – ITC-University of Twente
>
> PO Box 217, 7500 AE Enschede (Netherlands)
>
> ITC Building (room 1-065)
>
> @barendkobben
>
> +31-(0)53 4874 253
>

> *From: *Discuss <[hidden email]> on behalf of Vasile
> Craciunescu <[hidden email]>
> *Date: *Tuesday 19 July 2016 at 08:48
> *To: *OSGeo Discussions <[hidden email]>
> *Subject: *[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: nomination of Erik Meerburg as OSGeo
> charter member
>

> Forwarding Erik Meerburg nomination by Gert-Jan van der Weijden.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Vasile
>
> 2016 OSGeo Elections CRO

kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

--Just

Just van den Broecke  [hidden email]
Just Objects B.V.     tel +31 65 4268627
The Netherlands       http://www.justobjects.nl