Fwd: nomination for Larry Shaffer

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Larry Shaffer nomination by Jody Garnett.

Best regards,
Vasile
2016 OSGeo Elections CRO

*paragraph describing why you are recommending this person as a Charter Member*
*
*
Larry does so much as a developer and spokesperson for both open source and the QGIS community. Larry is a core committer on the QGIS project, having worked on a number of different areas of the project, from the GUI down to writing most of the current labelling engine. Recently Larry presented a "State of QGIS" talk at foss4g-na. Larry is also active at the OSGeo level working with members of the system administration committee to set up signed mac applications for both the QGIS and GeoServer projects.

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 [hidden email]
The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of the Interior.   Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats. As a federal employee, my email may be subject to FOIA request.

Re: Fwd: nomination for Larry Shaffer

Andreas Hocevar
I second the nomination. Larry is awesome, as a person and as QGIS
expert, and probably much more.

Andreas.

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:49 PM, Newcomb, Doug <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I second the nomination.  Larry does a lot of good work!
>

> Doug
>
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 4:39 PM, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Forwarding Larry Shaffer nomination by Jody Garnett.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Vasile
>> 2016 OSGeo Elections CRO

ginetto
+1 of course
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis

On 20 July 2016 at 22:52, Andreas Hocevar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I second the nomination. Larry is awesome, as a person and as QGIS
> expert, and probably much more.
>
> Andreas.
>
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:49 PM, Newcomb, Doug <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I second the nomination.  Larry does a lot of good work!
>>

>> Doug
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 4:39 PM, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Forwarding Larry Shaffer nomination by Jody Garnett.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Vasile
>>> 2016 OSGeo Elections CRO

Marc Vloemans-3
+1

Vriendelijke groet,
Marc Vloemans

> Op 21 jul. 2016 om 00:01 heeft Luigi Pirelli <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
>
> +1 of course
> Luigi Pirelli

> * Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
> * LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli
> * Stackexchange: http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli
> * GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
> * Mastering QGIS:
> https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis
>

>> On 20 July 2016 at 22:52, Andreas Hocevar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I second the nomination. Larry is awesome, as a person and as QGIS
>> expert, and probably much more.
>>
>> Andreas.
>>
>>> On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:49 PM, Newcomb, Doug <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> I second the nomination.  Larry does a lot of good work!
>>>

>>> Doug

Alexander Bruy
I also suopport this nomination

> +1
>
> Vriendelijke groet,
> Marc Vloemans
>

>> Op 21 jul. 2016 om 00:01 heeft Luigi Pirelli <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
>>
>> +1 of course
>> Luigi Pirelli
>>
>> **************************************************************************************************
>> * Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
>> * LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli
>> * Stackexchange: http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli
>> * GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
>> * Mastering QGIS:
>> https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis
>> **************************************************************************************************
>>

>>> On 20 July 2016 at 22:52, Andreas Hocevar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> I second the nomination. Larry is awesome, as a person and as QGIS
>>> expert, and probably much more.
>>>
>>> Andreas.

Anita Graser
+1

Anita

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 12:10 AM, Marc Vloemans <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1

Vriendelijke groet,
Marc Vloemans

> Op 21 jul. 2016 om 00:01 heeft Luigi Pirelli <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
>
> +1 of course
> Luigi Pirelli

> * Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
> * LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli
> * Stackexchange: http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli
> * GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
> * Mastering QGIS:
> https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis
>

>> On 20 July 2016 at 22:52, Andreas Hocevar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I second the nomination. Larry is awesome, as a person and as QGIS
>> expert, and probably much more.
>>
>> Andreas.
>>
>>> On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:49 PM, Newcomb, Doug <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> I second the nomination.  Larry does a lot of good work!
>>>

>>> Doug

Borys Jurgiel-4
+1

Borys