Fwd: contribution to GRASS project

Helena Mitasova-7
Please see below - would it be possible to add Robert Szczepanek as contributor? I am not sure whether he has svn access, but at least as Other would be appropriate.

Thank you, Helena

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: robert <[hidden email]>
> Subject: contribution to GRASS project
> Date: March 31, 2019 at 7:23:41 PM EDT
> To: [hidden email]
>
> Dear Helena,
>
> Almost all icons presented on this page (https://grass.osgeo.org/screenshots/user-interface/) have been created by me for GRASS and QGIS projects.
>
> Can it be treated as contribution to GRASS project?
> https://grass.osgeo.org/home/credits/
>
> best regards,
> Robert Szczepanek

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,
Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
Associate director and faculty fellow at the Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208

Re: Fwd: contribution to GRASS project

Martin Landa
Hi,

po 1. 4. 2019 v 2:35 odesílatel Helena Mitasova <[hidden email]> napsal:
> Please see below - would it be possible to add Robert Szczepanek as contributor? I am not sure whether he has svn access, but at least as Other would be appropriate.

absolutely! Ma

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa

Re: Fwd: contribution to GRASS project

"Peter Löwe"
+ 1
Peter

<[hidden email]>

> Gesendet: Montag, 01. April 2019 um 02:26 Uhr
> Von: "Helena Mitasova" <[hidden email]>
> An: GRASS-PSC <[hidden email]>
> Betreff: [GRASS-PSC] Fwd: contribution to GRASS project
>
> Please see below - would it be possible to add Robert Szczepanek as contributor? I am not sure whether he has svn access, but at least as Other would be appropriate.
>
> Thank you, Helena
>

> > Begin forwarded message:
> >
> > From: robert <[hidden email]>
> > Subject: contribution to GRASS project
> > Date: March 31, 2019 at 7:23:41 PM EDT
> > To: [hidden email]
> >
> > Dear Helena,
> >
> > Almost all icons presented on this page (https://grass.osgeo.org/screenshots/user-interface/) have been created by me for GRASS and QGIS projects.
> >
> > Can it be treated as contribution to GRASS project?
> > https://grass.osgeo.org/home/credits/
> >
> > best regards,
> > Robert Szczepanek
>
> Helena Mitasova
> Professor at the Department of Marine,
> Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
> Associate director and faculty fellow at the Center for Geospatial Analytics
> North Carolina State University
> Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
> [hidden email]
>
> "All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.”

Re: Fwd: contribution to GRASS project

Markus Neteler
Hello Robert,

of course! I have added you to the page in a new subsection.
Please check if it is ok like this.

Best,
Markus

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 2:34 AM Helena Mitasova <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please see below - would it be possible to add Robert Szczepanek as contributor? I am not sure whether he has svn access, but at least as Other would be appropriate.
>
> Thank you, Helena
>

> > Begin forwarded message:
> >
> > From: robert <[hidden email]>
> > Subject: contribution to GRASS project
> > Date: March 31, 2019 at 7:23:41 PM EDT
> > To: [hidden email]
> >
> > Dear Helena,
> >
> > Almost all icons presented on this page (https://grass.osgeo.org/screenshots/user-interface/) have been created by me for GRASS and QGIS projects.
> >
> > Can it be treated as contribution to GRASS project?
> > https://grass.osgeo.org/home/credits/
> >
> > best regards,
> > Robert Szczepanek
>
> Helena Mitasova
> Professor at the Department of Marine,
> Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
> Associate director and faculty fellow at the Center for Geospatial Analytics
> North Carolina State University
> Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
> [hidden email]
>
> "All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.”

Markus Neteler, PhD
https://www.mundialis.de - free data with free software
https://grass.osgeo.org
https://courses.neteler.org/blog