Fwd: charter member nomination: Juan Luis Rodríguez Ponce

Fwd: charter member nomination: Juan Luis Rodríguez Ponce

jmckenna
Administrator
Forwarding Juan Luis Rodríguez Ponce nomination by María Arias de Reyna.
The 2017 member nominations list has been updated [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: charter member nomination: Juan Luis Rodríguez Ponce

Volker Mische
I second this nomination. It's important to also give the quiet/less
vocal members of the community that do good work a voice.