Fwd: Weird Texture

epifanio

Garret,

fresh rebuild (svn up) on mac osx 10.8.3
image is loaded correctly (i had to remove old overview .ovr)
both jpg and tiff works fine.

Cheers,

Massimo.

Il giorno 23/mag/2013, alle ore 12:46, Garrett Potts <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

Hello :

I have tried with my latest SVN and the earth.jpg opens on my windows fine.  Let me know what you get Massimo.

Take care

Garrett

On May 23, 2013, at 12:40 PM, massimo di stefano <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi this happen on linux and osx as well,  seems a broken geometry dole or preferences /plugins not built loaded correctly.  The tiff file works fine instead,  i'll test this with latest svn to double check.

Massimo.

On May 23, 2013 12:22 PM, "Garrett Potts" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello:

Just wanted to make sure,  is this with the latest svn?  Let me try to bring up the jpeg on one of our windows and see if I get the same thing

Take care

Garrett

On May 23, 2013, at 10:09 AM, Jelle Vreeker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I did try the image in geocell, I get the same results. See image.
> In the datamanager window I can enable/disable things. If I disable
> Projection Chain I see the image correct,also if I disable
> OssimImageRenderer it is correct.
>
> Thanks,
> jelle
>

> On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 2:14 PM, Garrett Potts <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello:
>>
>> Nothing comes to mind right now.  If you built everything with the latest svn you should have geocell.  Can you drop the image in ossim-geocell and see if it come up valid?
>>

>> Take care
>>
>> Garrett
>>
>> On May 23, 2013, at 5:47 AM, Jelle Vreeker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I build the ossim and ossimplanet from the trunk. For openscenegraph I
>>> use version 3.0.1
>>>
>>> Everything is building correct, but when I Start ossimplanetQT I get a
>>> strange texture. See image
>>>
>>> The earth.jpg image is loaded correct. Do I miss something, how can I
>>> setup debugging messages from ossim.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Jelle
>>> <errorOssimPlanet2.png>------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> Try New Relic Now & We'll Send You this Cool Shirt
>>> New Relic is the only SaaS-based application performance monitoring service
>>> that delivers powerful full stack analytics. Optimize and monitor your
>>> browser, app, & servers with just a few lines of code. Try New Relic
>>> and get this awesome Nerd Life shirt! http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic_d2d_may_______________________________________________
>>> www.ossim.org
>>> Ossim-developer mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ossim-developer
>>
> <geocell.png>------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> and get this awesome Nerd Life shirt! http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic_d2d_may_______________________________________________
> www.ossim.org
> Ossim-developer mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ossim-developer

Re: Fwd: Weird Texture

Jelle Vreeker
Hello,

I found the problem, the earth.jpg was from an old version of
ossimplanet. Sorry guys. It is working now.

Thanks,

Jelle

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 10:22 PM, epi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Garret,
>
> fresh rebuild (svn up) on mac osx 10.8.3
> image is loaded correctly (i had to remove old overview .ovr)
> both jpg and tiff works fine.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Massimo.
>

> Il giorno 23/mag/2013, alle ore 12:46, Garrett Potts <[hidden email]> ha
> scritto:
>
> Hello :
>
> I have tried with my latest SVN and the earth.jpg opens on my windows fine.
> Let me know what you get Massimo.
>

> Take care
>
> Garrett
>
> On May 23, 2013, at 12:40 PM, massimo di stefano <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> Hi this happen on linux and osx as well,  seems a broken geometry dole or
> preferences /plugins not built loaded correctly.  The tiff file works fine
> instead,  i'll test this with latest svn to double check.
>
> Massimo.
>
> On May 23, 2013 12:22 PM, "Garrett Potts" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello:
>>
>> Just wanted to make sure,  is this with the latest svn?  Let me try to
>> bring up the jpeg on one of our windows and see if I get the same thing
>>

>> Take care
>>
>> Garrett
>>
>> On May 23, 2013, at 10:09 AM, Jelle Vreeker <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I did try the image in geocell, I get the same results. See image.
>> > In the datamanager window I can enable/disable things. If I disable
>> > Projection Chain I see the image correct,also if I disable
>> > OssimImageRenderer it is correct.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > jelle

>> > <geocell.png>------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> > Try New Relic Now & We'll Send You this Cool Shirt
>> > New Relic is the only SaaS-based application performance monitoring
>> > service
>> > that delivers powerful full stack analytics. Optimize and monitor your
>> > browser, app, & servers with just a few lines of code. Try New Relic
>> > and get this awesome Nerd Life shirt!
>> > http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic_d2d_may_______________________________________________
>> > www.ossim.org
>> > Ossim-developer mailing list
>> > [hidden email]
>> > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ossim-developer

>> Try New Relic Now & We'll Send You this Cool Shirt
>> New Relic is the only SaaS-based application performance monitoring
>> service
>> that delivers powerful full stack analytics. Optimize and monitor your
>> browser, app, & servers with just a few lines of code. Try New Relic
>> and get this awesome Nerd Life shirt! http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic_d2d_may

Re: Weird Texture

Garrett Potts-2
Hello Jelle:

That is good to know.   Glad you are back in business!

Take care

Garrett