Fwd: Spider - open SPatial data Infrastructure eDucation nEtwoRk

Fwd: Spider - open SPatial data Infrastructure eDucation nEtwoRk

Angelos Tzotsos
Hi all,

I am adding this to our next meeting agenda as well.

Best,
Angelos

Re: Fwd: Spider - open SPatial data Infrastructure eDucation nEtwoRk

Angelos Tzotsos
Todo item added:
https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/osgeo/todo/issues/79

--