Fwd: [Spatial-Ecology] OpenGeoHub Summer School 2020

Fwd: [Spatial-Ecology] OpenGeoHub Summer School 2020

daniel mcinerney-2

Hi List,

Hope that you are all keeping well. See email below from Giuseppe Amatulli (Yale University/Spatial Ecology) regarding the OpenGeoHub Summer School, which is being streamed online. Giuseppe will be covering GDAL, pktools for raster/vector processing later this week.

Best regards,

Daniel.