Fwd: [SoC] [Google Summer of Code] Deadline for filling Ideas pages - 28th of March

Fwd: [SoC] [Google Summer of Code] Deadline for filling Ideas pages - 28th of March

Pablo Sanxiao-3
Hi all,

this is a reminder about the deadline for filling ideas pages.

If you want to participate with any idea to improve some of the different flavors of gvSIG (Desktop, Mobile, Mini) you should describe it on the wiki page[1].

Regards,
Pablo

[1]: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GvSIG_GSoC_2013_Ideas