Fwd: Several files in project 'GRASS GIS 7.2' were updated with new content

Fwd: Several files in project 'GRASS GIS 7.2' were updated with new content

DanielV
This is the daily notification that I'm recieving

Re: Fwd: Several files in project 'GRASS GIS 7.2' were updated with new content

Luca Delucchi
On 2 February 2017 at 12:19, Daniel Victoria <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This is the daily notification that I'm recieving

It seems that Transifex is updating everyday the po files, I don't
know how to change it...

--
ciao
Luca