Fwd: Request for OSGeo Budget 2018

Angelos Tzotsos
Hi all,

The board is starting to set up the budget for 2018.

We have already started asking who would attend the code sprint in Bonn in order to try to support our developers with our 2017 budget.

Best,
Angelos

Re: Fwd: Request for OSGeo Budget 2018

Angelos Tzotsos
Hi all,

We have one week (until the next board meeting) to have a draft of our
budget request.
Should we ask the same as last year (2k)?

Best,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member

Re: Fwd: Request for OSGeo Budget 2018

Tom Kralidis

Hi Angelos: +1, sounds good to me.

..Tom

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:

> Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 13:51:36 +0200
> From: Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]>
> To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [pycsw-devel] Fwd: Request for OSGeo Budget 2018
>
> Hi all,
>
> We have one week (until the next board meeting) to have a draft of our
> budget request.
> Should we ask the same as last year (2k)?
>
> Best,
> Angelos
>
> On 11/09/2017 06:12 PM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> The board is starting to set up the budget for 2018.
>> We have already started asking who would attend the code sprint in
>> Bonn in order to try to support our developers with our 2017 budget.
>>
>> Best,
>> Angelos

Paolo Corti
definitely +1 Angelos, thanks for taking care of it
cheers

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 6:49 AM, Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Angelos: +1, sounds good to me.
>
> ..Tom
>
> On Tue, 14 Nov 2017, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
>
>> Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 13:51:36 +0200
>> From: Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]>
>> To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
>> Subject: Re: [pycsw-devel] Fwd: Request for OSGeo Budget 2018
>>

>> Hi all,
>>
>> We have one week (until the next board meeting) to have a draft of our
>> budget request.
>> Should we ask the same as last year (2k)?
>>
>> Best,
>> Angelos
>>
>> On 11/09/2017 06:12 PM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> The board is starting to set up the budget for 2018.
>>> We have already started asking who would attend the code sprint in Bonn
>>> in order to try to support our developers with our 2017 budget.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Angelos

Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer