Fwd: Re: [QGIS-Developer] Question about Mac Installer

Fwd: Re: [QGIS-Developer] Question about Mac Installer

Richard Duivenvoorde

Should / could / can we save these certificates in the keepass file we
have for QGIS passwords, and which is accessible to all PSC members?

I saved the globalsign ones in it (before we started using letsencrypt).

In that way everybody can ask them via the PSC?

Regards,

Richard

Re: Fwd: Re: [QGIS-Developer] Question about Mac Installer

Tim Sutton-6
HI

I believe it is possible to do that - we would need whoever currently holds the certs to create a provisioning profile for each app bundle that we plan to have…..but my knowledge of the process is quite limited so Larry would need to help us here as to how to go about it. But yes I think it is better for the project if we also can hold a central copy of these certs.

Regards

Tim

<[hidden email] <[hidden email]>> wrote:

[...]

Qgis-psc mailing list

---

Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Chair