Fwd: Re: [Incubator] Meeting 19 - July 23rd

Fwd: Re: [Incubator] Meeting 19 - July 23rd

Jorge Sanz (gvSIG)

Hi dear Technical Committee fellows

Next 23rd of July I'm on holidays and I won't be available to attend
the OSGeo Incubation meeting so Jody, the committee chair, asks me to
have someone to be at the IRC to update the incubation status. I don't
expect to have any volunteer on those dates but I have to ask.

Anyway let me update the incubation status of gvSIG (that is good for
both committees).

As you may know we are on the release of gvSIG Desktop 2 (RC wil be
soon) and gvSIG Desktop 1.12 (RC is almost here) and all our resources
are dedicated to them. I hope to have some time in August to polish
and update if it's possible some work we've done to review the code
provenance[1] so we have something to show you for discussion.

That's all, thanks.
Jorge

[1]
http://www.gvsig.org/web/reference_catalog/lookupObject?uuid=05dfae42186c7d9286f152664719c9b7

Re: Fwd: Re: [Incubator] Meeting 19 - July 23rd

nachouve
Finally, can someone attend to that meeting? I will try to connect, but I do not feel comfortable enough to talk about the state of incubation.. (and speaking english).

Regards!
Nacho Varela

[...]

         - --
    Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas