[Fwd: Re: Geoprocessing]

Carlos Dávila
Düster Horst escribió:

> I published the Version 0.2 of the geoprocessing plugin. With this
> version you can use the internationalisation methods offered by QT and
> PyQT.
>
> 1. Add your language to geoprocessing.pro. Filename convention:
> geoprocessing_<first two letters of your locale name>.ts
> 2. Create a *.ts file with: pylupdate4 georpocessing.pro
> 3. translate with QT linguist
> 4. release with QT linguist
>
> Enjoy the translated plugin.
I followed all above steps and put geoprocessing_es.qm into i18n folder,
but when I load plugin it's still in English. What am I missing?

> When you make translations please send the *.ts and *.qm files to me
> for integration into the plugin distribution.
Here you have them.
Regards
Carlos

geoprocessing_es.qm (3K) Download Attachment
geoprocessing_es.ts (4K) Download Attachment

Re: [Fwd: Re: Geoprocessing]

Düster Horst
Scalix message content
Carlos

Thank you for your translation.

>I followed all above steps and put geoprocessing_es.qm into i18n folder,
>but when I load plugin it's still in English. What am I missing?

When I change the filename from geopocessing_es.qm to geoprocessing_de.qm and I can see the spanish translation. My locale is setting to de_CH. Please send me your locale settings.

Regards
Horst

Dr. Horst Düster
GIS-Koordinator, Stv. Amtschef

Kanton Solothurn
Bau- und Justizdepartement
Amt für Geoinformation
SO!GIS Koordination
Rötistrasse 4
CH-4501 Solothurn

Telefon ++41(0)32 627 25 32
Telefax ++41(0)32 627 22 14

mailto:[hidden email]
http://www.agi.so.ch

Gesendet am: Dienstag, 26. Februar 2008 00:03
An: [hidden email]
Betreff: [Qgis-user] [Fwd: Re: Geoprocessing]

Düster Horst escribió:

> Carlos
>
> Thank you for your translation.
>
> >I followed all above steps and put geoprocessing_es.qm into i18n folder,
> >but when I load plugin it's still in English. What am I missing?
>
> When I change the filename from geopocessing_es.qm to
> geoprocessing_de.qm and I can see the spanish translation. My locale
> is setting to de_CH. Please send me your locale settings.
carlos@debian-carlos:~$ locale
LANG=es_ES.UTF-8
LANGUAGE=es_ES:es:en_GB:en
LC_CTYPE="es_ES.UTF-8"