Fwd: [Qgis-user] OFF-TOPIC : Gis Online Courses Project

Fwd: [Qgis-user] OFF-TOPIC : Gis Online Courses Project

Régis Haubourg
Hi everyone,
I just saw this thread on the user's list. It is advertising and I think this should be banned from the list.
Any reaction?
Régis

[...]

Marco Bernasocchi

QGIS.org Co-chair
http://berna.io

Re: Fwd: [Qgis-user] OFF-TOPIC : Gis Online Courses Project

pcav
+1 for reminding
I don't think he has advertise earlier.
cheers

On 04/09/19 09:11, Marco Bernasocchi wrote:

> Hi maybe we should remind once that it is forbidden to do advertisement
> on the list before banning or did they advertise earlier already?
>
> Cheers
>
> Marco
>
> On 04.09.19 08:45, Régis Haubourg wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>> I just saw this thread on the user's list. It is advertising and I
>> think this should be banned from the list.
>> Any reaction?
>> Régis

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair:

Re: Fwd: [Qgis-user] OFF-TOPIC : Gis Online Courses Project

pcav
OK, I'll do it.