Fwd: [Python-Ireland] Call for Proposals for Talks and Workshops at PyCon Ireland 2017 (Oct 21/22)

Fwd: [Python-Ireland] Call for Proposals for Talks and Workshops at PyCon Ireland 2017 (Oct 21/22)

Guy Serbin
Hi,

FYI. I think that this would be a good opportunity for us.

Best regards,
Guy Serbin

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 4:44 PM, Kevin O'Brien <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Everybody

On behalf of Python Ireland, we would like to invite you to submit a new workshop or talk proposal for the PyCon Ireland annual conference this year on Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd October 2017 in the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in Dublin.

This year’s conference consists of two tracks of talks along with two tracks of workshops. Python Ireland are looking for talks from all fields of application as long as they are strongly related to python and its use, including Data Science and Data Engineering.

Proposals on any subject are welcomed, at any level of technical expertise.
To submit a talk or workshop, please go to this page: https://pyconie17.python.ie/ .

The deadline for submissions is midnight 20th August 2017.

We believe that the Irish Tech Community would be very well placed to make an engaging contribution to what promises to be our most exciting conference yet.

The conference, fully volunteer organized is only possible with the help of people from the community stepping forward to share their time and knowledge.

Kindest Regards.

The Python Ireland Committee.

--
This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Kevin O'Brien from Python Ireland.