Fwd: Product management processes in OSGeo projects

Fwd: Product management processes in OSGeo projects

Markus Neteler
Hi PSC,

I took liberty in participating in Steven Feldman's Questionnaire re "Product Management processes in OSGeo projects" which is a planned talk in FOSS4G 2019 Bucharest.

See for the answers below.

Since Steven plans a followup call with me in the next day(s), please let me know your comments.
I am happy to adjust, extend or whatever needs to be done.

thanks,
Markus