Fwd: Postgres webinars to fill the gap this year (and a Discord server)

Fwd: Postgres webinars to fill the gap this year (and a Discord server)

Gavin Fleming-4
see below for some interesting PostGIS and pgRouting content

--
Gavin Fleming - Joint MD - PrGISc [PGP1234]
Skype: phlemingo

Begin forwarded message:

From: PostgresConf South Africa Organisers <[hidden email]>
Subject: Postgres webinars to fill the gap this year (and a Discord server)
Date: 15 September 2020 at 08:27:34 SAST
To: Gavin Fleming <[hidden email]>

There are some Postgres webinars coming up, recordings of past webinars available now and a new Discord server.

Upcoming Postgres webinars

So the cancellation of PostgresConf South Africa this year may be leaving a bit of a void for some of you.

The good news is that, in conjunction with the Postgres Conference in the US, we have some awesome webinars running every couple of days on a variety of topics, and the best part... they're all free. There are at least a dozen scheduled for the rest of the year with more being added as additional speakers are finalised (you're welcome to submit a talk for a webinar too).

A small selection of the upcoming webinars include:and many more

Previous webinars

In addition to the upcoming webinars, there are a number of previously recorded webinarsalso available, including:and (again), many more

Call for speakers

If you are interested in presenting a webinar yourself, please [hidden email] and we'll get you on the schedule or submit your talk proposal online.

Discord

In an effort to provide a modern, friendly, and inclusive community platform, we have launched a Discord server for all things Postgres. We are providing a helpful experience with rule #1 being: Be Nice. Our discussions will branch out beyond the core of PostgreSQL and provide a forum for success with Postgres and related technologies. Join us for what is guaranteed to be a refreshing experience for the community and be sure to drop into the South Africa channel while you're there.
Postgres Discord Server
Twitter
Website
[hidden email]
Copyright © 2020 TechConf NPC, All rights reserved.
You have attended a previous PostgresConf, bought a ticket for the current conference or opted in to receive updates

Our mailing address is:
TechConf NPC
Postnet Suite 1086
Private Bag X1007
Lyttelton, GP  0140
South Africa

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp