Fwd: Pista ng Mapa 2020 sponsorship request

Fwd: Pista ng Mapa 2020 sponsorship request

maning sambale
Dear OSGeo Board,

Attached is our sponsorship letter request for the Pista ng Mapa 2020.
If you have questions, please let me know.

Per suggestion via osgeo-discuss [0] I'd be willing to attend board
meeting to discuss further.

[0] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2020-February/038784.html
--
cheers,
maning

cheers,
maning

OSGeo-PnM 2020 letter request.pdf (498K) Download Attachment

Re: Fwd: Pista ng Mapa 2020 sponsorship request

Angelos Tzotsos
Dear Maning,

Thank you for your request.
This has been added to the next board meeting agenda for March 30th.
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2020-03-30

Best,
Angelos

On 2/27/20 5:27 AM, maning sambale wrote:
Dear OSGeo Board,

Attached is our sponsorship letter request for the Pista ng Mapa 2020.
If you have questions, please let me know.

Per suggestion via osgeo-discuss [0] I'd be willing to attend board
meeting to discuss further.

[0] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2020-February/038784.html
--
cheers,
maning
https://github.com/maning
http://twitter.com/maningsambale

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Pista ng Mapa 2020 sponsorship request

maning sambale
Dear OSGeo board,

We are postponing our event to later this year due to the covid19 crisis.
As such, there is no immediate need to discuss sponsorship for
tomorrow's board meeting [0].
Thank you very much.

[0] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2020-03-30

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 11:27 AM maning sambale
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear OSGeo Board,
>
> Attached is our sponsorship letter request for the Pista ng Mapa 2020.
> If you have questions, please let me know.
>
> Per suggestion via osgeo-discuss [0] I'd be willing to attend board
> meeting to discuss further.
>
> [0] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2020-February/038784.html
> --
> cheers,
> maning
> https://github.com/maning
> http://twitter.com/maningsambale

> cheers,
> maning
> https://github.com/maning
> http://twitter.com/maningsambale

cheers,
maning

Re: Fwd: Pista ng Mapa 2020 sponsorship request

Angelos Tzotsos
Dear Maning,

We are sorry to hear that your event has been postponed.
https://pistangmapa.github.io/2020/

Please come back with a request when you have a new event date.

Best regards,
Angelos

On 2/27/20 5:27 AM, maning sambale wrote:
Dear OSGeo Board,

Attached is our sponsorship letter request for the Pista ng Mapa 2020.
If you have questions, please let me know.

Per suggestion via osgeo-discuss [0] I'd be willing to attend board
meeting to discuss further.

[0] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2020-February/038784.html
--
cheers,