Fwd: Orfeo ToolBox 6.0 is out!

Jorge Sanz (OSGeo)
Today we are releasing a new major version: Orfeo ToolBox 6.0! We’ve got some exciting new features to show. As usual, ready-to-use binary packages are available for Windows, Linux and Mac! You can also checkout the source directly with git:
    git clone https://git@...-toolbox.org/git/otb.git OTB -b release-6.0
This new major release includes:
- New license: Apache v2.0
- Unsupervised learning framework
- Sentinel-1 IW SLC deburst filter
- New applications
- New “bands” extended filename option
- Removal of a lot a deprecated code
- OpenCV 3 support
- Many bug fixes

For a more detailed presentation of changes in 6.0, see our blog post:
https://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/orfeo-toolbox-6-0-is-out/

We welcome your feedback and requests, and encourage you to join the OTB community and mailing list. If you think you face a bug, please report it on Mantis.

Happy Remote Sensing!

-- OTB Team