Fwd: OSGeoLive 12.0 - which version of pywps should be installed?
another challenge in front of us, any volunteer for upgrading PyWPS to 4.x on OSGeo-live?
---------- Forwarded message --------- From: <[hidden email]> Date: ne 8. 4. 2018 v 20:40 Subject: OSGeoLive 12.0 - which version of pywps should be installed? To: Jachym Cepicky <[hidden email]> Cc: Astrid Emde <[hidden email]>
we have started our build cycle for OSGeoLive 12.0, due to be released at
August 6th 2018, in time for FOSS4G 2018 at the end of August in Dar Es
We are interested to know which version of pywps should be installed on
Version retired was installed on OSGeoLive 11.0.
* Note that we will use Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic (to be released end of April
* Note that our installer feature freeze is 4 June 2018.
* Note also that we have switched to git ;) - details here 
* Note: our documentation translation moved to Transifex 
* 16-Jul-2018 English Project Overviews & Quickstarts complete
* 23-Jul-2018 Translations complete
7-May-2018 Decide versions of applications to be installed on OSGeoLive
2-Jul-2018 OSGeo-Live Feature Freeze (final application versions installed)
30-Jul-2018 OSGeoLive RC stage (documentation release)
6-Aug-2018 OSGeoLive Final ISO
27-Aug-2018 FOSS4G 2018 Dar Es Salaam, Tansania http://2018.foss4g.org/
Any questions, please ask on the OSGeoLive mailing list  or contact me