Fwd: OSGeoLive 12.0 - which version of pywps should be installed?

Fwd: OSGeoLive 12.0 - which version of pywps should be installed?

Jachym Cepicky
Hi all,

another challenge in front of us, any volunteer for upgrading PyWPS to 4.x on OSGeo-live?

Re: Fwd: OSGeoLive 12.0 - which version of pywps should be installed?

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Hi there,

On version 11.0 (or 11.5?) it is PyWPS 4.0.0 that is installed. With the work I committed in Bonn, the port to OSGeo-Live 12 should be straightforward.

Cheers.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Bowlespark 8

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

On April 9, 2018 10:05 PM, Jachym Cepicky <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
OSGeo Charter Member