Fwd: OSGeoLive 12.0 alpha1 is available - please provide pywps for the release

Fwd: OSGeoLive 12.0 alpha1 is available - please provide pywps for the release

Jachym Cepicky

Guys, OSGeo-Live is pushin again. Do we have any updated? I doubt so (?)

Re: Fwd: OSGeoLive 12.0 alpha1 is available - please provide pywps for the release

Angelos Tzotsos
We have enabled PyWPS 4.0.0 in the build. Taking into account the documentation PR that was merged during Bonn code sprint, it should be fine now.

Best,
Angelos

On 06/22/2018 11:29 AM, Jachym Cepicky wrote:
[...]

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos