Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Budget 2019 for projects.

Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Budget 2019 for projects.

blammo
All,

For your consideration.  With a simple roadmap in place, we can apply for a Annual budget contribution from OSGeo.  Just need a plan/goal list for the project before proceeding.

Any thoughts?  I can do the add on to the Budget list if/when something is ready to include.

Thanks

bobb

Begin forwarded message:

From: Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]>
Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: OSGeo Budget 2019 for projects.
Date: January 8, 2019 at 3:45:04 PM CST
To: OSGeo Discussions <[hidden email]>

Hi all,

I am forwarding this e-mail here, to make sure it reaches to all Project Officers/PSC chairs.
If you are a Project Officer please make sure to join the projects mailing list.

Cheers,
Angelos

[...]

"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.”
-  Abraham Lincoln