Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo 2019 Elections

Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo 2019 Elections

Cameron Shorter
It would be good to see more people from the Oceania region visible in the international OSGeo organisation.
If you have been actively contributing to OSGeo activities in the last year in the same forums as me, and you intend to continue to do so, then I'd be happy to nominate you for OSGeo charter membership. I'll need to vouch for you, so I'll be checking back over my archived emails to confirm your activities. And please help me out by providing a concise paragraph summarising what OSGeo activities you have been up to.

Cheers, Cameron