Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo 2019 Elections

Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo 2019 Elections

Jo Cook
Hi All,

There has been quite a lot of interest in people wanting to become
charter members, so I'm forwarding the instructions from the main
discuss list. As a reminder, membership is open this week, so if
you're interested, find yourself a member to nominate you!

Jo