Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] GeoLexicon (OSGeo Glossary) pilot kicking off

Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] GeoLexicon (OSGeo Glossary) pilot kicking off

John Bryant
Hi all, this might be of interest to people looking to contribute to open source geospatial software, by writing good documentation. Related, online conference for Australia & India, Write the Docs, planned for December: https://www.writethedocs.org/conf/australia/2020/

Cheers
John